So I have decided to take inspiration from the man of the moment Barney Stinson… and start my blog.
I guess we should start with a brief overview of who Chris Whitmee is.
This is a man of youthful exuberance. Lives life to the fullest and (insert generic brag here). Overall though, he is awesome!
But enough about that, I am at work so I need to keep reasonably focused on the task at hand. This is earning money so I can play more poker!
It’s a good thing that it is Wednesday night; this means the casino poker tables are open once again. But yet the Big Dog K Rudd has not paid me the $900 that is rightly owed to me in the time of financial crisis.
Looking at my recent run of form I am not exactly sure I should go on this off pay week. Let’s have a look at the recent downward spiral:
Wednesday 08/04: Played decent poker at the casino. Cashed out $160 up
Friday 09/04: A very solid night for myself. Cashed out $450 up, but owed Will $$$$ so this left me close to even
Saturday 11/04: This involves a bit of a story (again the Hobart’s only casino)…. Sat down with $150, and played reasonably tight for 3 hours and was looking good have about $550 in front of me, then out of complete stupidity I made a play at the tightest player at the table (some euro kid) and dumped nearly $250 too him. So I was still looking in good shape, but that sent me through a loop and I went on complete monkey tilt, and dumped it all plus another buy in or 2.
Monday 13/04: This being the last day of the Easter long weekend I decided to spend the rest of the day after soccer at two cash games, one with the Casino dealers and the local degens. Had a horrible day and got saved by one hand at the end where I flopped a set of 3’s against Aces, got paid off and cash out exactly even! The nest game being at DB’s and just consisted of all the regular degens. Played terrible poker, bought in for $50 three times and lost it all, had $50 left in my wallet so I decided to bust that as well, bought in, and shoved all in the first 3 hands, and surprisingly enough I caught pocket 10’s, Ace Queen and Ace 10. I was doubled up 2/3 hands and ended up cashing for $151 after buying in for $200 during the night, but through terrible play I got lucky.
This brings me back to me current spot. My last time at the casino I busted really badly, and busted my bankroll…. The decision now is do I go back and try to build it up? Or do I wait for my free money from K Rudd???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha... terrible. Just make sure you have $$$ for your passport.
ReplyDelete