Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's A Swine Kinda Day!

So back from the wilderness I have returned. But yet I’m still looking at the same scenery and people in this building in the centre of Hobart city. My job… what a wonderful place to sit and think about life as it is… or what I would prefer it to be. Ha!
So since my last post my Football team, The Kingston Cannons, have not done anything surprising, succumbing to a 4-0 defeat on the weekend to one of the top teams. My goal tally for the season still sits on 4, which is equal top for the Cannons along side Division 3 attacker Johnny K. This week we face Huon Valley who are currently 2nd on the table, so I am expecting another defeat and no more goals added for myself.
So my degeneracy finally got the better of me and I totalled my bankroll on a final session at Wrest Point Wednesday last week. Due to this I have placed a self ban on myself from the Casino until debts are other things have been cleared up, which is looking to be about 4 weeks. This however has not stopped me already planning my next two big poker outings at Sky City Adelaide, and then a trip to the Crown Casino in Melbourne. Both of which I will be making a stab at some decent returns. I’m sure WJ will be keen to place a side bet on me busting multiple buy-ins at both venues… to which I will take up!
This ban seems to be looking good for me though, I am now going back to the gym a few times a week, and I can really spend more time in the finer things in life…. Drinking! This month is looking to be a very trashy one if all goes to plan!

•Friday 1st May – Sneaky Sound System @ Unibar
•Friday 8th / Saturday 9th May – Drink and Coastal Cruise with the RSLC
•Sunday 17th to Thursday 21st May – Trip to Adelaide for drinking, gambling, and a visit to the Zoo!
•Saturday 23rd May – Presets w/ supports @ DEC

I am looking forward to this very full on month to which Scotty C will be joining in all of these events. Very Nice!

Well the phone is ringing, and the swine flu is coming, so I will keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment